The ProblemI've been using Autopager for the better part of a decade, and it's changed the way I browse the internet.
Unfortunately I have noticed on occasion that sometimes with certain pages Autopager doesn't work in Firefox like it should, especially when the pages used to Autopagerize properly. (I think that's the right word for it.) For example, Autopager doesn't work on Deviantart in Firefox. I usually attributed the failure to a Rules download problem and left it to be fixed automatically overtime. However lately I've noticed some problems have persisted for months and sometimes years.
Recently I decided it was time to fix this problem.
DiagnosisFirst I tried loading the pages in Chrome, and sure enough, they Autopagerized correctly. I created a fresh copy of Firefox with no add-ons, loaded Autopager and tried again. Didn't work, so I could rule out conflicting add-ons.
Googling for help produced no usable information. It's apparently not a well documented problem.
From the autopager home website, I tried importing various different rules for DeviantArt, made by different people. But none of them worked
Amazingly, it worked! Fantastically!